To our patients,
At Prospect Rehabilitation your health and safety is our primary concern. Due to the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic we are following these guidelines to help protect you:
- Facemasks are required by everyone entering the facility.
- At this time, the Step Down (gym) Program will remain suspended.
- Telehealth visits are available in lieu of an in-person visit.
- Appointment start times are staggered to reduce the number of people in the waiting area.
- Signage is posted at the door asking anyone with COVID-19 symptoms not to enter.
- Patients are requested to reschedule an appointment if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, chills, shortness of breath, cough, loss of taste or smell or have had contact with a patient with COVID-19.
- Accompanying individuals (e.g. spouses, drivers) are asked to wait outside the facility during the patient visit. If an accompanying individual is vital to the visit (e.g. a translator, parent, etc.) that person will undergo all screening, distancing, and masking requirements the same as the patient.
- Patients are asked not to arrive more than five minutes early to appointments.
- Patients with young children are asked to arrange for alternate off-site childcare.
- Seating in the waiting area is placed six feet apart.
- Patients are given the option to wait outside the office or in their car.
- The therapist will take the temperature of each patient and prescreen for COVID-19 symptoms before each visit.
- Each patient/therapist pair will maintain a minimum six-foot distance from other patient/therapist pairs.
- Therapists will perform hand hygiene before and after all patient contact.
- All equipment used for patient care will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Thank you for trusting Prospect Rehabilitation with your physical therapy care.