To our patients,
At Prospect Rehabilitation your health and safety is our primary concern. Prospect Rehabilitation will always follow the current COVID guidelines. Although masks are no longer mandatory at this time, patients are welcome to wear a mask if desred. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you may also request your therapist to mask as well.
Additionally, we are following these guidelines to help protect you:
- Telehealth visits are available in lieu of an in-person visit.
- Appointment start times are staggered to reduce the number of people in the waiting area.
- Patients are requested to reschedule an appointment if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, chills, shortness of breath, cough, loss of taste or smell or have had contact with a patient with COVID-19.
- Accompanying individuals (e.g. spouses, drivers) are asked to wait outside the facility during the patient visit. If an accompanying individual is vital to the visit (e.g. a translator, parent, etc.) that person will undergo all screening, distancing, and masking requirements the same as the patient.
- Patients are asked not to arrive more than five minutes early to appointments.
- Patients with young children are asked to arrange for alternate off-site childcare.
- Patients are given the option to wait outside the office or in their car.
- The therapist will take the temperature of each patient and prescreen for COVID-19 symptoms before each visit.
- Therapists will perform hand hygiene before and after all patient contact.
- All equipment used for patient care will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Thank you for trusting Prospect Rehabilitation with your therapy care.